- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Rockford Handmade Market offers holiday shopping Dec. 6
Rockford Handmade Market will open from 4 to 10 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 6, at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford.
The market invites you to join them for the ultimate holiday handmade shopping event. Admission is free, and the market features more than 30 vendors sellilng locally crafted, handmade goods.
Food and drink from great local vendors will be available. Find something unique for everyone: art, housewares, jewelry, stationery, toys, candles, soaps, bags, posters, clothing and more.
For more information, visit www.rockfordhandmade.com.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue