- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford Handmade Market offers holiday shopping Dec. 6
Rockford Handmade Market will open from 4 to 10 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 6, at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford.
The market invites you to join them for the ultimate holiday handmade shopping event. Admission is free, and the market features more than 30 vendors sellilng locally crafted, handmade goods.
Food and drink from great local vendors will be available. Find something unique for everyone: art, housewares, jewelry, stationery, toys, candles, soaps, bags, posters, clothing and more.
For more information, visit www.rockfordhandmade.com.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue