- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Rockford Handmade Market offers holiday shopping Dec. 6
Rockford Handmade Market will open from 4 to 10 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 6, at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford.
The market invites you to join them for the ultimate holiday handmade shopping event. Admission is free, and the market features more than 30 vendors sellilng locally crafted, handmade goods.
Food and drink from great local vendors will be available. Find something unique for everyone: art, housewares, jewelry, stationery, toys, candles, soaps, bags, posters, clothing and more.
For more information, visit www.rockfordhandmade.com.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue