- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Rockford Handmade Market offers holiday shopping Dec. 6
Rockford Handmade Market will open from 4 to 10 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 6, at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford.
The market invites you to join them for the ultimate holiday handmade shopping event. Admission is free, and the market features more than 30 vendors sellilng locally crafted, handmade goods.
Food and drink from great local vendors will be available. Find something unique for everyone: art, housewares, jewelry, stationery, toys, candles, soaps, bags, posters, clothing and more.
For more information, visit www.rockfordhandmade.com.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue