- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Rockford Handmade Market offers holiday shopping Dec. 6
Rockford Handmade Market will open from 4 to 10 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 6, at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford.
The market invites you to join them for the ultimate holiday handmade shopping event. Admission is free, and the market features more than 30 vendors sellilng locally crafted, handmade goods.
Food and drink from great local vendors will be available. Find something unique for everyone: art, housewares, jewelry, stationery, toys, candles, soaps, bags, posters, clothing and more.
For more information, visit www.rockfordhandmade.com.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue