- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Rockford students sought for February production of ‘101 Dalmations Junior’
Rockford Auburn Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) High School is joining forces with Rockford West CAPA Middle School to produce Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auburn CAPA High School is looking for 101 Rockford Public School students who love theater and black-and-white spots for the combined production of Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auditions will be held from 4 to 7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 10, at the Auburn High School theater, 5110 Auburn St., Rockford; and from 4 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 11, at the West Middle School theater, 1900 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford.
Auditions will consist of evaluating the singing, dancing and acting ability of auditioners.
With stage direction by James L. Crow, technical direction by Brandon Severing and musical direction by Charles Matlock, performances of 101 Dalmations Junior are set for 7 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Feb. 7-8; 10 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 9; and 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue