- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
Rockford students sought for February production of ‘101 Dalmations Junior’
Rockford Auburn Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) High School is joining forces with Rockford West CAPA Middle School to produce Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auburn CAPA High School is looking for 101 Rockford Public School students who love theater and black-and-white spots for the combined production of Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auditions will be held from 4 to 7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 10, at the Auburn High School theater, 5110 Auburn St., Rockford; and from 4 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 11, at the West Middle School theater, 1900 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford.
Auditions will consist of evaluating the singing, dancing and acting ability of auditioners.
With stage direction by James L. Crow, technical direction by Brandon Severing and musical direction by Charles Matlock, performances of 101 Dalmations Junior are set for 7 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Feb. 7-8; 10 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 9; and 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue