- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
Rockford students sought for February production of ‘101 Dalmations Junior’
Rockford Auburn Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) High School is joining forces with Rockford West CAPA Middle School to produce Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auburn CAPA High School is looking for 101 Rockford Public School students who love theater and black-and-white spots for the combined production of Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auditions will be held from 4 to 7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 10, at the Auburn High School theater, 5110 Auburn St., Rockford; and from 4 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 11, at the West Middle School theater, 1900 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford.
Auditions will consist of evaluating the singing, dancing and acting ability of auditioners.
With stage direction by James L. Crow, technical direction by Brandon Severing and musical direction by Charles Matlock, performances of 101 Dalmations Junior are set for 7 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Feb. 7-8; 10 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 9; and 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue