- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford students sought for February production of ‘101 Dalmations Junior’
Rockford Auburn Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) High School is joining forces with Rockford West CAPA Middle School to produce Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auburn CAPA High School is looking for 101 Rockford Public School students who love theater and black-and-white spots for the combined production of Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auditions will be held from 4 to 7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 10, at the Auburn High School theater, 5110 Auburn St., Rockford; and from 4 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 11, at the West Middle School theater, 1900 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford.
Auditions will consist of evaluating the singing, dancing and acting ability of auditioners.
With stage direction by James L. Crow, technical direction by Brandon Severing and musical direction by Charles Matlock, performances of 101 Dalmations Junior are set for 7 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Feb. 7-8; 10 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 9; and 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue