- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Rockford students sought for February production of ‘101 Dalmations Junior’
Rockford Auburn Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) High School is joining forces with Rockford West CAPA Middle School to produce Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auburn CAPA High School is looking for 101 Rockford Public School students who love theater and black-and-white spots for the combined production of Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Junior.
Auditions will be held from 4 to 7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 10, at the Auburn High School theater, 5110 Auburn St., Rockford; and from 4 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 11, at the West Middle School theater, 1900 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford.
Auditions will consist of evaluating the singing, dancing and acting ability of auditioners.
With stage direction by James L. Crow, technical direction by Brandon Severing and musical direction by Charles Matlock, performances of 101 Dalmations Junior are set for 7 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Feb. 7-8; 10 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 9; and 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue