- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Beloit Regional Hospice to host holiday grief support group
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis.— Beloit Regional Hospice is hosting another holiday grief support group from 11 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 15, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200 in Beloit. Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. This group offers an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays. The group is open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend, and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support staff.
For 30 years, Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers have been leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life. The nonprofit organization’s mission is, “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible,” for terminally ill individuals and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. You can visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com. Become a BRH fan on Facebook or receive their newsletter electronically by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012