- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Beloit Regional Hospice to host holiday grief support group
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis.— Beloit Regional Hospice is hosting another holiday grief support group from 11 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 15, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200 in Beloit. Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. This group offers an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays. The group is open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend, and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support staff.
For 30 years, Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers have been leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life. The nonprofit organization’s mission is, “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible,” for terminally ill individuals and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. You can visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com. Become a BRH fan on Facebook or receive their newsletter electronically by e-mailing email@example.com.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012