- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
- Final City Market of the season Friday, Oct. 17
- Lee Hamilton: Viewing political corruption more broadly
Beloit Regional Hospice to host holiday grief support group
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis.— Beloit Regional Hospice is hosting another holiday grief support group from 11 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 15, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200 in Beloit. Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. This group offers an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays. The group is open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend, and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support staff.
For 30 years, Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers have been leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life. The nonprofit organization’s mission is, “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible,” for terminally ill individuals and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. You can visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com. Become a BRH fan on Facebook or receive their newsletter electronically by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012