- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Magic Waters Waterpark offers holiday season pass sale
Online Staff Report
Magic Waters Waterpark, 7820 CherryVale North Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill., is offering a special deal for those who want to give something “magical” this holiday season.
Purchase a pass by Monday, Dec. 24, and receive it in a free bright-colored “Magic” cup stuffed with candy, goodies and free Rockford Park District passes; the total value of the stocking contents (including the season pass) is nearly $242. The “Magic” cup is only available while supplies last.
Magic Waters season passes for 2013 are available for online purchase at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials and at Customer Service inside Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, Loves Park, Ill., and the Webbs Norman Center, 401 S. Main St., Rockford.
The discounted season pass fee for new pass holders is $70 ($85 non-resident) and $65 ($80 non-resident) for renewing pass holders. Purchase a season pass and “Magic” cup online, and pick them up later at your convenience at Rockford Park District Customer Service locations. For more information, or to buy a pass online, visit www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012