- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Magic Waters Waterpark offers holiday season pass sale
Online Staff Report
Magic Waters Waterpark, 7820 CherryVale North Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill., is offering a special deal for those who want to give something “magical” this holiday season.
Purchase a pass by Monday, Dec. 24, and receive it in a free bright-colored “Magic” cup stuffed with candy, goodies and free Rockford Park District passes; the total value of the stocking contents (including the season pass) is nearly $242. The “Magic” cup is only available while supplies last.
Magic Waters season passes for 2013 are available for online purchase at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials and at Customer Service inside Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, Loves Park, Ill., and the Webbs Norman Center, 401 S. Main St., Rockford.
The discounted season pass fee for new pass holders is $70 ($85 non-resident) and $65 ($80 non-resident) for renewing pass holders. Purchase a season pass and “Magic” cup online, and pick them up later at your convenience at Rockford Park District Customer Service locations. For more information, or to buy a pass online, visit www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012