- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Magic Waters Waterpark offers holiday season pass sale
Online Staff Report
Magic Waters Waterpark, 7820 CherryVale North Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill., is offering a special deal for those who want to give something “magical” this holiday season.
Purchase a pass by Monday, Dec. 24, and receive it in a free bright-colored “Magic” cup stuffed with candy, goodies and free Rockford Park District passes; the total value of the stocking contents (including the season pass) is nearly $242. The “Magic” cup is only available while supplies last.
Magic Waters season passes for 2013 are available for online purchase at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials and at Customer Service inside Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, Loves Park, Ill., and the Webbs Norman Center, 401 S. Main St., Rockford.
The discounted season pass fee for new pass holders is $70 ($85 non-resident) and $65 ($80 non-resident) for renewing pass holders. Purchase a season pass and “Magic” cup online, and pick them up later at your convenience at Rockford Park District Customer Service locations. For more information, or to buy a pass online, visit www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012