- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Magic Waters Waterpark offers holiday season pass sale
Online Staff Report
Magic Waters Waterpark, 7820 CherryVale North Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill., is offering a special deal for those who want to give something “magical” this holiday season.
Purchase a pass by Monday, Dec. 24, and receive it in a free bright-colored “Magic” cup stuffed with candy, goodies and free Rockford Park District passes; the total value of the stocking contents (including the season pass) is nearly $242. The “Magic” cup is only available while supplies last.
Magic Waters season passes for 2013 are available for online purchase at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials and at Customer Service inside Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, Loves Park, Ill., and the Webbs Norman Center, 401 S. Main St., Rockford.
The discounted season pass fee for new pass holders is $70 ($85 non-resident) and $65 ($80 non-resident) for renewing pass holders. Purchase a season pass and “Magic” cup online, and pick them up later at your convenience at Rockford Park District Customer Service locations. For more information, or to buy a pass online, visit www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012