- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Magic Waters Waterpark offers holiday season pass sale
Online Staff Report
Magic Waters Waterpark, 7820 CherryVale North Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill., is offering a special deal for those who want to give something “magical” this holiday season.
Purchase a pass by Monday, Dec. 24, and receive it in a free bright-colored “Magic” cup stuffed with candy, goodies and free Rockford Park District passes; the total value of the stocking contents (including the season pass) is nearly $242. The “Magic” cup is only available while supplies last.
Magic Waters season passes for 2013 are available for online purchase at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials and at Customer Service inside Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, Loves Park, Ill., and the Webbs Norman Center, 401 S. Main St., Rockford.
The discounted season pass fee for new pass holders is $70 ($85 non-resident) and $65 ($80 non-resident) for renewing pass holders. Purchase a season pass and “Magic” cup online, and pick them up later at your convenience at Rockford Park District Customer Service locations. For more information, or to buy a pass online, visit www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/specials.
Posted Dec. 12, 2012