- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Rodney Carrington tickets on sale Dec. 14
Comedian Rodney Carrington will make a tour stop at Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center (PAC) at 8 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28. Tickets are $44.75 and go on sale at 10 a.m., Friday, Dec. 14, through the Coronado PAC Box Office, www.coronadopac.org or by calling (815) 968-0595.
Texas native Rodney Carrington has been making audiences laugh for almost 20 years with his unique brand of stand-up comedy. The country singer-songwriter has recorded eight major-label comedy albums, which have sold more than 2 million copies.
Carrington is also an actor having starred in his own sitcom, Rodney, which ran for two seasons on ABC.
Carrington is on his North American “Laughter’s Good” tour where he performs a mix of his comedic songs and his hilarious stand-up.
From the Dec. 12-18, 2012, issue