- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Rodney Carrington tickets on sale Dec. 14
Comedian Rodney Carrington will make a tour stop at Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center (PAC) at 8 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28. Tickets are $44.75 and go on sale at 10 a.m., Friday, Dec. 14, through the Coronado PAC Box Office, www.coronadopac.org or by calling (815) 968-0595.
Texas native Rodney Carrington has been making audiences laugh for almost 20 years with his unique brand of stand-up comedy. The country singer-songwriter has recorded eight major-label comedy albums, which have sold more than 2 million copies.
Carrington is also an actor having starred in his own sitcom, Rodney, which ran for two seasons on ABC.
Carrington is on his North American “Laughter’s Good” tour where he performs a mix of his comedic songs and his hilarious stand-up.
From the Dec. 12-18, 2012, issue