- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Rodney Carrington tickets on sale Dec. 14
Comedian Rodney Carrington will make a tour stop at Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center (PAC) at 8 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28. Tickets are $44.75 and go on sale at 10 a.m., Friday, Dec. 14, through the Coronado PAC Box Office, www.coronadopac.org or by calling (815) 968-0595.
Texas native Rodney Carrington has been making audiences laugh for almost 20 years with his unique brand of stand-up comedy. The country singer-songwriter has recorded eight major-label comedy albums, which have sold more than 2 million copies.
Carrington is also an actor having starred in his own sitcom, Rodney, which ran for two seasons on ABC.
Carrington is on his North American “Laughter’s Good” tour where he performs a mix of his comedic songs and his hilarious stand-up.
From the Dec. 12-18, 2012, issue