- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Rodney Carrington tickets on sale Dec. 14
Comedian Rodney Carrington will make a tour stop at Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center (PAC) at 8 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28. Tickets are $44.75 and go on sale at 10 a.m., Friday, Dec. 14, through the Coronado PAC Box Office, www.coronadopac.org or by calling (815) 968-0595.
Texas native Rodney Carrington has been making audiences laugh for almost 20 years with his unique brand of stand-up comedy. The country singer-songwriter has recorded eight major-label comedy albums, which have sold more than 2 million copies.
Carrington is also an actor having starred in his own sitcom, Rodney, which ran for two seasons on ABC.
Carrington is on his North American “Laughter’s Good” tour where he performs a mix of his comedic songs and his hilarious stand-up.
From the Dec. 12-18, 2012, issue