- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
Gun control is an oxymoron
Bad guys will always find a way, so somber music, media marathons, motive searches, background checks, prayer vigils, and “national discussions” are irrelevant. The Second Amendment was meant to arm militias, not madmen.
Until the federal government requires ample time to turn in all guns before punishing those who don’t, senseless murders will go on and on.
Carolyn S. Kelley
From the Dec. 19-25, 2012, issue