- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
KMK Media Group hires communications manager
KMK Media Group has announced Stephanie Lammi has joined their team as communications manager. Lammi will work with clients to coordinate creative and communication projects, including marketing plans, print and radio advertising, public relations, social media, and corporate collateral such as brochures and annual reports.
Prior to joining KMK, Lammi held the role of communications manager for an association of health care professionals, and also spent two years in the management consulting industry. Lammi, a Rockford native, graduated from Western Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree in communication and minors in marketing and sociology.
KMK recently developed a social media marketing plan for Raynor Garage Doors in Dixon, Ill. KMK is now implementing the plan. Raynor has been in business since 1944 and is still a family-owned company. See the website live at www.raynor.com/.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue