- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
KMK Media Group hires communications manager
KMK Media Group has announced Stephanie Lammi has joined their team as communications manager. Lammi will work with clients to coordinate creative and communication projects, including marketing plans, print and radio advertising, public relations, social media, and corporate collateral such as brochures and annual reports.
Prior to joining KMK, Lammi held the role of communications manager for an association of health care professionals, and also spent two years in the management consulting industry. Lammi, a Rockford native, graduated from Western Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree in communication and minors in marketing and sociology.
KMK recently developed a social media marketing plan for Raynor Garage Doors in Dixon, Ill. KMK is now implementing the plan. Raynor has been in business since 1944 and is still a family-owned company. See the website live at www.raynor.com/.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue