- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
KMK Media Group hires communications manager
KMK Media Group has announced Stephanie Lammi has joined their team as communications manager. Lammi will work with clients to coordinate creative and communication projects, including marketing plans, print and radio advertising, public relations, social media, and corporate collateral such as brochures and annual reports.
Prior to joining KMK, Lammi held the role of communications manager for an association of health care professionals, and also spent two years in the management consulting industry. Lammi, a Rockford native, graduated from Western Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree in communication and minors in marketing and sociology.
KMK recently developed a social media marketing plan for Raynor Garage Doors in Dixon, Ill. KMK is now implementing the plan. Raynor has been in business since 1944 and is still a family-owned company. See the website live at www.raynor.com/.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue