- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
KMK Media Group hires communications manager
KMK Media Group has announced Stephanie Lammi has joined their team as communications manager. Lammi will work with clients to coordinate creative and communication projects, including marketing plans, print and radio advertising, public relations, social media, and corporate collateral such as brochures and annual reports.
Prior to joining KMK, Lammi held the role of communications manager for an association of health care professionals, and also spent two years in the management consulting industry. Lammi, a Rockford native, graduated from Western Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree in communication and minors in marketing and sociology.
KMK recently developed a social media marketing plan for Raynor Garage Doors in Dixon, Ill. KMK is now implementing the plan. Raynor has been in business since 1944 and is still a family-owned company. See the website live at www.raynor.com/.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue