- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
KMK Media Group hires communications manager
KMK Media Group has announced Stephanie Lammi has joined their team as communications manager. Lammi will work with clients to coordinate creative and communication projects, including marketing plans, print and radio advertising, public relations, social media, and corporate collateral such as brochures and annual reports.
Prior to joining KMK, Lammi held the role of communications manager for an association of health care professionals, and also spent two years in the management consulting industry. Lammi, a Rockford native, graduated from Western Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree in communication and minors in marketing and sociology.
KMK recently developed a social media marketing plan for Raynor Garage Doors in Dixon, Ill. KMK is now implementing the plan. Raynor has been in business since 1944 and is still a family-owned company. See the website live at www.raynor.com/.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue