- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
KMK Open House attracts more than 100
Many clients, friends and family dropped by the KMK Open House Oct. 25 to take part in their ribbon-cutting ceremony and get a tour of the new offices at 716 N. Church St. Even longtime Congressman Don Manzullo stopped by to say hello. KMK staff greeted the more than 100 visitors who came by to wish them well.
It was cameras, lights and action as KMK brought to life a humorous, but effective, spot for Choice Furniture. The production took lots of planning and coordination, but it was worth it for the final result. Video production is just one of the many skills KMK staff provides to its clients to help their businesses prosper.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue