- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
KMK Open House attracts more than 100
Many clients, friends and family dropped by the KMK Open House Oct. 25 to take part in their ribbon-cutting ceremony and get a tour of the new offices at 716 N. Church St. Even longtime Congressman Don Manzullo stopped by to say hello. KMK staff greeted the more than 100 visitors who came by to wish them well.
It was cameras, lights and action as KMK brought to life a humorous, but effective, spot for Choice Furniture. The production took lots of planning and coordination, but it was worth it for the final result. Video production is just one of the many skills KMK staff provides to its clients to help their businesses prosper.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue