- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
KMK Open House attracts more than 100
Many clients, friends and family dropped by the KMK Open House Oct. 25 to take part in their ribbon-cutting ceremony and get a tour of the new offices at 716 N. Church St. Even longtime Congressman Don Manzullo stopped by to say hello. KMK staff greeted the more than 100 visitors who came by to wish them well.
It was cameras, lights and action as KMK brought to life a humorous, but effective, spot for Choice Furniture. The production took lots of planning and coordination, but it was worth it for the final result. Video production is just one of the many skills KMK staff provides to its clients to help their businesses prosper.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue