- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
KMK Open House attracts more than 100
Many clients, friends and family dropped by the KMK Open House Oct. 25 to take part in their ribbon-cutting ceremony and get a tour of the new offices at 716 N. Church St. Even longtime Congressman Don Manzullo stopped by to say hello. KMK staff greeted the more than 100 visitors who came by to wish them well.
It was cameras, lights and action as KMK brought to life a humorous, but effective, spot for Choice Furniture. The production took lots of planning and coordination, but it was worth it for the final result. Video production is just one of the many skills KMK staff provides to its clients to help their businesses prosper.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue