- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
KMK Open House attracts more than 100
Many clients, friends and family dropped by the KMK Open House Oct. 25 to take part in their ribbon-cutting ceremony and get a tour of the new offices at 716 N. Church St. Even longtime Congressman Don Manzullo stopped by to say hello. KMK staff greeted the more than 100 visitors who came by to wish them well.
It was cameras, lights and action as KMK brought to life a humorous, but effective, spot for Choice Furniture. The production took lots of planning and coordination, but it was worth it for the final result. Video production is just one of the many skills KMK staff provides to its clients to help their businesses prosper.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue