- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Pearson VP re-elected president of regional group
Michael Letsinger, vice president of Pearson, the plumbing, heating and pest control company, was re-elected president of the Northern Illinois Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) for 2012-2013 at the group’s December meeting.
“I’m very pleased to be able to continue the work we started,” said Letsinger. “We will continue to try and educate the public on important safety issues and increase their awareness on the issues they are interested in.”
The PHCC is a national organization founded in 1883, as the transition from outhouse to indoor plumbing was moving at a rapid pace. The group remains dedicated to the advancement and education of the plumbing, heating and cooling industry for the health, safety and comfort of society and the protection of the environment. More information can be found at www.phccweb.com.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue