- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Pearson VP re-elected president of regional group
Michael Letsinger, vice president of Pearson, the plumbing, heating and pest control company, was re-elected president of the Northern Illinois Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) for 2012-2013 at the group’s December meeting.
“I’m very pleased to be able to continue the work we started,” said Letsinger. “We will continue to try and educate the public on important safety issues and increase their awareness on the issues they are interested in.”
The PHCC is a national organization founded in 1883, as the transition from outhouse to indoor plumbing was moving at a rapid pace. The group remains dedicated to the advancement and education of the plumbing, heating and cooling industry for the health, safety and comfort of society and the protection of the environment. More information can be found at www.phccweb.com.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue