- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Pearson VP re-elected president of regional group
Michael Letsinger, vice president of Pearson, the plumbing, heating and pest control company, was re-elected president of the Northern Illinois Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) for 2012-2013 at the group’s December meeting.
“I’m very pleased to be able to continue the work we started,” said Letsinger. “We will continue to try and educate the public on important safety issues and increase their awareness on the issues they are interested in.”
The PHCC is a national organization founded in 1883, as the transition from outhouse to indoor plumbing was moving at a rapid pace. The group remains dedicated to the advancement and education of the plumbing, heating and cooling industry for the health, safety and comfort of society and the protection of the environment. More information can be found at www.phccweb.com.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue