- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Pearson VP re-elected president of regional group
Michael Letsinger, vice president of Pearson, the plumbing, heating and pest control company, was re-elected president of the Northern Illinois Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) for 2012-2013 at the group’s December meeting.
“I’m very pleased to be able to continue the work we started,” said Letsinger. “We will continue to try and educate the public on important safety issues and increase their awareness on the issues they are interested in.”
The PHCC is a national organization founded in 1883, as the transition from outhouse to indoor plumbing was moving at a rapid pace. The group remains dedicated to the advancement and education of the plumbing, heating and cooling industry for the health, safety and comfort of society and the protection of the environment. More information can be found at www.phccweb.com.
From the Dec. 26, 2012-Jan. 1, 2013, issue