- Responding to parents’ vaccine hesitance
- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
Larson & Darby Group names interior design director
Larson & Darby Group has announced that Sherry L. Gaumond, IIDA, LEED AP ID+C, has recently been appointed director of interior design for the 50-person firm.
A graduate of the Interior Architecture program at Northern Illinois University, Gaumond has been an interior designer with Larson & Darby Group for 17 years, overseeing all aspects of design and construction phases for interiors projects in multiple market sectors.
She believes a well-designed, environmentally-conscious environment will enhance employee productivity and positively impact an organization’s culture. With that belief, she has created interior environments that have received several Northern Illinois Chapter of the AIA’s Excellence in Design Awards and LEED building certifications.
Founded in Rockford in 1964, Larson & Darby Group is a full-service architectural, engineering, interiors, planning and technology firm with offices in Rockford, Peoria and St. Charles, Ill.
From the Jan. 2-8, 2013, issue