- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Larson & Darby Group names interior design director
Larson & Darby Group has announced that Sherry L. Gaumond, IIDA, LEED AP ID+C, has recently been appointed director of interior design for the 50-person firm.
A graduate of the Interior Architecture program at Northern Illinois University, Gaumond has been an interior designer with Larson & Darby Group for 17 years, overseeing all aspects of design and construction phases for interiors projects in multiple market sectors.
She believes a well-designed, environmentally-conscious environment will enhance employee productivity and positively impact an organization’s culture. With that belief, she has created interior environments that have received several Northern Illinois Chapter of the AIA’s Excellence in Design Awards and LEED building certifications.
Founded in Rockford in 1964, Larson & Darby Group is a full-service architectural, engineering, interiors, planning and technology firm with offices in Rockford, Peoria and St. Charles, Ill.
From the Jan. 2-8, 2013, issue