- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
SwedishAmerican to open new clinic in Rockton
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced plans to establish a new clinic in the village of Rockton, Ill.
Scheduled to open in 2013, SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Stateline will operate from a 25,000-square-foot facility on North Rockton Road. It will offer a range of services including primary care, immediate care, specialty care, medical imaging and ancillary support.
“SwedishAmerican is committed to providing patients from the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit with convenient access to high-quality health care,” said Don Daniels, SwedishAmerican vice president, SAMG Clinic Management and Regional Development. “Due to strong demand, we have outgrown our existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe. Our new facility will allow us to increase the scope of services we offer to patients who live and work near the state line.”
From the Jan. 2-8, 2013, issue