- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
SwedishAmerican to open new clinic in Rockton
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced plans to establish a new clinic in the village of Rockton, Ill.
Scheduled to open in 2013, SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Stateline will operate from a 25,000-square-foot facility on North Rockton Road. It will offer a range of services including primary care, immediate care, specialty care, medical imaging and ancillary support.
“SwedishAmerican is committed to providing patients from the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit with convenient access to high-quality health care,” said Don Daniels, SwedishAmerican vice president, SAMG Clinic Management and Regional Development. “Due to strong demand, we have outgrown our existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe. Our new facility will allow us to increase the scope of services we offer to patients who live and work near the state line.”
From the Jan. 2-8, 2013, issue