- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
SwedishAmerican to open new clinic in Rockton
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced plans to establish a new clinic in the village of Rockton, Ill.
Scheduled to open in 2013, SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Stateline will operate from a 25,000-square-foot facility on North Rockton Road. It will offer a range of services including primary care, immediate care, specialty care, medical imaging and ancillary support.
“SwedishAmerican is committed to providing patients from the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit with convenient access to high-quality health care,” said Don Daniels, SwedishAmerican vice president, SAMG Clinic Management and Regional Development. “Due to strong demand, we have outgrown our existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe. Our new facility will allow us to increase the scope of services we offer to patients who live and work near the state line.”
From the Jan. 2-8, 2013, issue