- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
SwedishAmerican to open new clinic in Rockton
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced plans to establish a new clinic in the village of Rockton, Ill.
Scheduled to open in 2013, SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Stateline will operate from a 25,000-square-foot facility on North Rockton Road. It will offer a range of services including primary care, immediate care, specialty care, medical imaging and ancillary support.
“SwedishAmerican is committed to providing patients from the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit with convenient access to high-quality health care,” said Don Daniels, SwedishAmerican vice president, SAMG Clinic Management and Regional Development. “Due to strong demand, we have outgrown our existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe. Our new facility will allow us to increase the scope of services we offer to patients who live and work near the state line.”
From the Jan. 2-8, 2013, issue