- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
SwedishAmerican to open new clinic in Rockton
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced plans to establish a new clinic in the village of Rockton, Ill.
Scheduled to open in 2013, SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Stateline will operate from a 25,000-square-foot facility on North Rockton Road. It will offer a range of services including primary care, immediate care, specialty care, medical imaging and ancillary support.
“SwedishAmerican is committed to providing patients from the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit with convenient access to high-quality health care,” said Don Daniels, SwedishAmerican vice president, SAMG Clinic Management and Regional Development. “Due to strong demand, we have outgrown our existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe. Our new facility will allow us to increase the scope of services we offer to patients who live and work near the state line.”
From the Jan. 2-8, 2013, issue