- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
Jo Daviess County woman arrested for allegedly embezzling $150,000 from former employer
Online Staff Report
Jill A. Jackoniski, 42, of East Dubuque, Ill., was arrested on an outstanding warrant Jan. 2 by the Dubuque Police Department at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque, Iowa.
The arrest warrant, for theft more than $100,000, a class 1 felony, was issued by Jo Daviess County Judge William Kelly following a four-month Illinois State Police investigation.
The investigation focused on allegations that Jackoniski embezzled approximately $150,000 from her former employer between May 2011 and May 2012. Jackoniski is being held at the Dubuque County Jail awaiting extradition.
Upon extradition, Jackoniski will be held on $100,000 bond at the Jo Daviess County Jail.
Posted Jan. 3, 2013