- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Jo Daviess County woman arrested for allegedly embezzling $150,000 from former employer
Online Staff Report
Jill A. Jackoniski, 42, of East Dubuque, Ill., was arrested on an outstanding warrant Jan. 2 by the Dubuque Police Department at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque, Iowa.
The arrest warrant, for theft more than $100,000, a class 1 felony, was issued by Jo Daviess County Judge William Kelly following a four-month Illinois State Police investigation.
The investigation focused on allegations that Jackoniski embezzled approximately $150,000 from her former employer between May 2011 and May 2012. Jackoniski is being held at the Dubuque County Jail awaiting extradition.
Upon extradition, Jackoniski will be held on $100,000 bond at the Jo Daviess County Jail.
Posted Jan. 3, 2013