- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Jo Daviess County woman arrested for allegedly embezzling $150,000 from former employer
Online Staff Report
Jill A. Jackoniski, 42, of East Dubuque, Ill., was arrested on an outstanding warrant Jan. 2 by the Dubuque Police Department at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque, Iowa.
The arrest warrant, for theft more than $100,000, a class 1 felony, was issued by Jo Daviess County Judge William Kelly following a four-month Illinois State Police investigation.
The investigation focused on allegations that Jackoniski embezzled approximately $150,000 from her former employer between May 2011 and May 2012. Jackoniski is being held at the Dubuque County Jail awaiting extradition.
Upon extradition, Jackoniski will be held on $100,000 bond at the Jo Daviess County Jail.
Posted Jan. 3, 2013