- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
- Leaders back Lincoln historic expansion
Jo Daviess County woman arrested for allegedly embezzling $150,000 from former employer
Online Staff Report
Jill A. Jackoniski, 42, of East Dubuque, Ill., was arrested on an outstanding warrant Jan. 2 by the Dubuque Police Department at Mercy Hospital in Dubuque, Iowa.
The arrest warrant, for theft more than $100,000, a class 1 felony, was issued by Jo Daviess County Judge William Kelly following a four-month Illinois State Police investigation.
The investigation focused on allegations that Jackoniski embezzled approximately $150,000 from her former employer between May 2011 and May 2012. Jackoniski is being held at the Dubuque County Jail awaiting extradition.
Upon extradition, Jackoniski will be held on $100,000 bond at the Jo Daviess County Jail.
Posted Jan. 3, 2013