- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
College of Nursing names new board member
Kimberly A. Entsminger, BJ, was approved to the Saint Anthony College of Nursing Board. Entsminger graduated from the University of Nebraska in Lincoln with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. She is active in the Rockford community, volunteering with Westminster Presbyterian Church and Rockford Lutheran Schools.
Prior to joining the Rockford community, Entsminger volunteered at St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Ill., from 2003-2006 in the Community Relations Department, served as auxiliary board member and was vice president and special events chairman.
From the Jan. 9-15, 2013, issue