- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
College of Nursing names new board member
Kimberly A. Entsminger, BJ, was approved to the Saint Anthony College of Nursing Board. Entsminger graduated from the University of Nebraska in Lincoln with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. She is active in the Rockford community, volunteering with Westminster Presbyterian Church and Rockford Lutheran Schools.
Prior to joining the Rockford community, Entsminger volunteered at St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Ill., from 2003-2006 in the Community Relations Department, served as auxiliary board member and was vice president and special events chairman.
From the Jan. 9-15, 2013, issue