- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
College of Nursing names new board member
Kimberly A. Entsminger, BJ, was approved to the Saint Anthony College of Nursing Board. Entsminger graduated from the University of Nebraska in Lincoln with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. She is active in the Rockford community, volunteering with Westminster Presbyterian Church and Rockford Lutheran Schools.
Prior to joining the Rockford community, Entsminger volunteered at St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Ill., from 2003-2006 in the Community Relations Department, served as auxiliary board member and was vice president and special events chairman.
From the Jan. 9-15, 2013, issue