- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
College of Nursing names new board member
Kimberly A. Entsminger, BJ, was approved to the Saint Anthony College of Nursing Board. Entsminger graduated from the University of Nebraska in Lincoln with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. She is active in the Rockford community, volunteering with Westminster Presbyterian Church and Rockford Lutheran Schools.
Prior to joining the Rockford community, Entsminger volunteered at St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Ill., from 2003-2006 in the Community Relations Department, served as auxiliary board member and was vice president and special events chairman.
From the Jan. 9-15, 2013, issue