- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Flora Grange benefit breakfast Sunday, Jan. 20
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — Members of Flora Grange No. 1762 will be serving a buffet-style breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m., Sunday, Jan. 20, at the Belvidere Moose Lodge at 575 Beloit Road.
The buffet is $7 for adults and children younger than 12, $3. Carry-outs are available. The breakfast will include scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, hash browns, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, toast, juices, milk and coffee.
Net proceeds will go toward Flora Grange’s community service projects including Dictionaries for 3rd Graders, donations to the area food banks, and Safety Town Day Camp. The public is also encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to be donated to the Salvation Army.
Flora Grange is a local chapter of the National Grange, a family, community-service organization with its roots in agriculture. For more information about the breakfast or joining Flora Grange, call (815) 262-7793.
Posted Jan. 16, 2013