- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Flora Grange benefit breakfast Sunday, Jan. 20
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — Members of Flora Grange No. 1762 will be serving a buffet-style breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m., Sunday, Jan. 20, at the Belvidere Moose Lodge at 575 Beloit Road.
The buffet is $7 for adults and children younger than 12, $3. Carry-outs are available. The breakfast will include scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, hash browns, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, toast, juices, milk and coffee.
Net proceeds will go toward Flora Grange’s community service projects including Dictionaries for 3rd Graders, donations to the area food banks, and Safety Town Day Camp. The public is also encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to be donated to the Salvation Army.
Flora Grange is a local chapter of the National Grange, a family, community-service organization with its roots in agriculture. For more information about the breakfast or joining Flora Grange, call (815) 262-7793.
Posted Jan. 16, 2013