- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
Become a CASA volunteer
As the vice president of the CASA board, I would like to urge the citizens of Ogle County to consider becoming a CASA volunteer. CASA serves the children of Lee, Ogle and Carroll counties. Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) are trained individuals that are appointed by a judge to represent the best interests of a child in court. These children are at risk due to abuse and neglect in situations they do not deserve to be in. A CASA volunteer provides a judge with factual information regarding the child to help the court make positive decisions for the child’s future.
Please consider becoming involved with this worthy program. You can make the difference in the life of a child.
Ogle County Clerk
CASA Vice President
From the Jan. 23-29, 2013, issue