- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Blood replenishment drive Jan. 24 for Oregon, Ill., burn victims
OREGON, Ill. — A blood replenishment drive in honor of Thomas Jones and Chelsea Janssen will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 24, at VFW Post 8739, 1310 W. Washington St., Oregon, Ill.
Oregon firefighter Jones and his fiancée Janssen were involved in an incident leaving them both with severe burns. Friends of the couple are hosting a blood drive to replace the blood products that have been used to treat them.
Oregon Fire Protection District and Oregon Fire Fighters Association are co-hosts of the drive, organized by the Rock River Valley Blood Center. This is the last of several replenishment drives.
For more information, contact Jerry Frana at (815) 652-4206.
From the Jan. 23-29, 2013, issue