- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
Complimentary Dale Carnegie Training session Feb. 12 at NIU Outreach Center
Online Staff Report
Dale Carnegie Training of Northern Illinois will offer a complimentary session from 6 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 12, at the Northern Illinois University Outreach Center, 8500 E. State St., Rockford.
The session will kick off Rockford’s next Dale Carnegie Skills for Success course, which begins Feb. 19.
Guests will witness firsthand the inspirational, fun and action-oriented techniques used to coach, train and inspire Dale Carnegie participants.
Those coached and trained through Dale Carnegie Skills for Success build self-confidence, provide better customer service, speak with more conviction, inspire people and teams, engage employees, and effectively manage stress and worry.
Experience the process that has helped more than 9 million graduates improve their professional skills. Some notable Dale Carnegie graduates include Warren Buffett, Sam Walton, Lee Iacocca, Mary K. Ash and Chuck Norris.
Is Dale Carnegie Training for me?
That is something that may need exploring. That means it is worth experiencing the unique environment that defines the essence of the Dale Carnegie Course.
Each guest will receive a complimentary gift from Dale Carnegie Training.
To register for the complimentary session, call (815) 985-0031. More information about Dale Carnegie Training is at Centralil.dalecarnegie.com.
Posted Jan. 25, 2013