- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
Local theaters hold Trivia Night fund-raisers
Online Staff Report
The Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition (NWITC) consisting of Back Street Players of Hanover, Plum River Playhouse of Stockton and Mighty Richland Players of Orangeville will host two trivia nights in the upcoming months. The first will be Saturday, Feb. 2, at Route 20 Bar and Grill, 2051 N. AYP Road, Freeport, Ill. Registration and check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. Arrive early to have a bit to eat, then settle in for an evening of fun and trivia, starting at 6:30.
Teams may be four to six members, and the cost is $10 per person. Early registration can be done by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, call Terrie Miller at (815) 273-7825.
A second trivia night will be in late March at Sharks in Elizabeth, Ill. All proceeds will go to benefit the NWITC for their 2013 season.
Posted Jan. 30, 2013