- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Local theaters hold Trivia Night fund-raisers
Online Staff Report
The Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition (NWITC) consisting of Back Street Players of Hanover, Plum River Playhouse of Stockton and Mighty Richland Players of Orangeville will host two trivia nights in the upcoming months. The first will be Saturday, Feb. 2, at Route 20 Bar and Grill, 2051 N. AYP Road, Freeport, Ill. Registration and check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. Arrive early to have a bit to eat, then settle in for an evening of fun and trivia, starting at 6:30.
Teams may be four to six members, and the cost is $10 per person. Early registration can be done by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, call Terrie Miller at (815) 273-7825.
A second trivia night will be in late March at Sharks in Elizabeth, Ill. All proceeds will go to benefit the NWITC for their 2013 season.
Posted Jan. 30, 2013