- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Local theaters hold Trivia Night fund-raisers
Online Staff Report
The Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition (NWITC) consisting of Back Street Players of Hanover, Plum River Playhouse of Stockton and Mighty Richland Players of Orangeville will host two trivia nights in the upcoming months. The first will be Saturday, Feb. 2, at Route 20 Bar and Grill, 2051 N. AYP Road, Freeport, Ill. Registration and check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. Arrive early to have a bit to eat, then settle in for an evening of fun and trivia, starting at 6:30.
Teams may be four to six members, and the cost is $10 per person. Early registration can be done by e-mailing email@example.com. For more details, call Terrie Miller at (815) 273-7825.
A second trivia night will be in late March at Sharks in Elizabeth, Ill. All proceeds will go to benefit the NWITC for their 2013 season.
Posted Jan. 30, 2013