- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Local theaters hold Trivia Night fund-raisers
Online Staff Report
The Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition (NWITC) consisting of Back Street Players of Hanover, Plum River Playhouse of Stockton and Mighty Richland Players of Orangeville will host two trivia nights in the upcoming months. The first will be Saturday, Feb. 2, at Route 20 Bar and Grill, 2051 N. AYP Road, Freeport, Ill. Registration and check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. Arrive early to have a bit to eat, then settle in for an evening of fun and trivia, starting at 6:30.
Teams may be four to six members, and the cost is $10 per person. Early registration can be done by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, call Terrie Miller at (815) 273-7825.
A second trivia night will be in late March at Sharks in Elizabeth, Ill. All proceeds will go to benefit the NWITC for their 2013 season.
Posted Jan. 30, 2013