- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Local theaters hold Trivia Night fund-raisers
Online Staff Report
The Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition (NWITC) consisting of Back Street Players of Hanover, Plum River Playhouse of Stockton and Mighty Richland Players of Orangeville will host two trivia nights in the upcoming months. The first will be Saturday, Feb. 2, at Route 20 Bar and Grill, 2051 N. AYP Road, Freeport, Ill. Registration and check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. Arrive early to have a bit to eat, then settle in for an evening of fun and trivia, starting at 6:30.
Teams may be four to six members, and the cost is $10 per person. Early registration can be done by e-mailing email@example.com. For more details, call Terrie Miller at (815) 273-7825.
A second trivia night will be in late March at Sharks in Elizabeth, Ill. All proceeds will go to benefit the NWITC for their 2013 season.
Posted Jan. 30, 2013