- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
Chipotle Mexican Grille to open in Machesney Park in June
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — Chipotle Mexican Grill will be adding a new location at 1570 W. Lane Road, Machesney Park, Ill., within the 173 Shopping Corridor. The construction will begin in February, and the restaurant will open in June.
Chipotle will be the newest addition to the dining experience in Machesney Park. It joins Chili’s, Steak n Shake, Buffalo Wild Wings, and others along the growing corridor.
Chipotle is company owned, not a franchise, and their first restaurant opened in Denver in 1993. Their mission statement is “Food with Integrity,” which highlights their efforts to use all organic ingredients.
Chipotle operates more than 1,200 restaurants in 43 states, Washington, D.C., Canada, England and France with more than 31,000 employees.
“This will be Chipotle’s second store in the county, and the fact that they chose Machesney Park speaks volumes,” said Machesney Park Mayor Tom Strickland.
For more information, contact Gregory Anderson, Village of Machesney Park, (815) 877-5432.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013