- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
Chipotle Mexican Grille to open in Machesney Park in June
Online Staff Report
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — Chipotle Mexican Grill will be adding a new location at 1570 W. Lane Road, Machesney Park, Ill., within the 173 Shopping Corridor. The construction will begin in February, and the restaurant will open in June.
Chipotle will be the newest addition to the dining experience in Machesney Park. It joins Chili’s, Steak n Shake, Buffalo Wild Wings, and others along the growing corridor.
Chipotle is company owned, not a franchise, and their first restaurant opened in Denver in 1993. Their mission statement is “Food with Integrity,” which highlights their efforts to use all organic ingredients.
Chipotle operates more than 1,200 restaurants in 43 states, Washington, D.C., Canada, England and France with more than 31,000 employees.
“This will be Chipotle’s second store in the county, and the fact that they chose Machesney Park speaks volumes,” said Machesney Park Mayor Tom Strickland.
For more information, contact Gregory Anderson, Village of Machesney Park, (815) 877-5432.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013