Get married or renew your vows for $214 Feb. 14
Online Staff Report
“Love is in the Air” at Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens, 1354 N. Second St., Rockford. For one day only, Thursday, Feb. 14, couples can get married or renew their vows for only $214.
$214 Sweetheart Wedding and Vow Renewal Special includes:
• 30-minute rental of Conservatory meeting room for bride, groom, and up to four guests
• Admission to Conservatory for couple and up to four guests
• Cake for two
• 5” x 7” photograph by Kevin Thompson Photography by wedding wall, located inside exhibition area
• Small flower bouquet by Event Floral
• Music (limited selections available)
• Limited space availability
• Sweetheart Special only valid on Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013
For more information about the $214 Sweetheart Wedding and Vow Renewal Special, call Kelly Moore at (815) 987-1670 or visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org. Reservations must be made by Feb. 11, 2013.
New Hours and Special Discounts
The new year means new hours at Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens.
Monday: Closed for plant maintenance
Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Conservatory also now offers a special senior rate for those aged 65 and up. Senior residents and non-residents only pay $4 admission. Every Tuesday, enjoy Tuesdays in the Tropics, a discounted chance to escape the elements for only $3.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013
Print This Article