- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Groundwork Dance Company to perform at Court Street United Methodist Church
Online Staff Report
One of northern Illinois’ most dynamic dance troupes, Groundwork Dance Company, will perform at 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10, at Court Street United Methodist Church in Rockford. The program is part of the church’s Worship Through the Arts 2012-2013 series. A free-will offering will be taken.
Groundwork Dance Company merges creativity and faith to create culturally-relevant art. The group’s mission is to engage minds, awaken souls and honor God through dance. Their dynamic, thought-provoking performances engage the audience into a time of awareness, reflection and praise.
The performance will take place in the Court Street United Methodist Church’s sanctuary, 215 N. Court St. All are welcome to attend.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013