- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Groundwork Dance Company to perform at Court Street United Methodist Church
Online Staff Report
One of northern Illinois’ most dynamic dance troupes, Groundwork Dance Company, will perform at 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10, at Court Street United Methodist Church in Rockford. The program is part of the church’s Worship Through the Arts 2012-2013 series. A free-will offering will be taken.
Groundwork Dance Company merges creativity and faith to create culturally-relevant art. The group’s mission is to engage minds, awaken souls and honor God through dance. Their dynamic, thought-provoking performances engage the audience into a time of awareness, reflection and praise.
The performance will take place in the Court Street United Methodist Church’s sanctuary, 215 N. Court St. All are welcome to attend.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013