- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Heart Art 2013 Silent Auction at Rockford College Art Gallery Feb. 8
Online Staff Report
Rockford College will host a benefit and silent art auction from 6 to 9 p.m., Friday, Feb. 8, in the Art Gallery in the Clark Arts Center on the Rockford College campus, 5050 E. State St., Rockford. Bidding will continue until 8:15 p.m. Clark Arts Center is accessible.
Heart Art is a biennial silent auction of original works of art with proceeds benefiting the Rockford College Art Gallery.
More than 40 works of art in all media will be auctioned. Attendees will be able to view and bid on unique works of art while enjoying the company of many artists and art appreciators.
Music by DJ “Slick Vick” will also be featured. Purchases are tax deductible, as Rockford College is a 501(c)(3) non-profit institution.
Tickets are $10 ($3 students), and can be purchased through the Rockford College Box Office by calling (815) 226-4100 or e-mailing email@example.com.
Gallery hours are 3-6 p.m., Tuesday-Friday. Private showings are also available by appointment.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013