- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Heart Art 2013 Silent Auction at Rockford College Art Gallery Feb. 8
Online Staff Report
Rockford College will host a benefit and silent art auction from 6 to 9 p.m., Friday, Feb. 8, in the Art Gallery in the Clark Arts Center on the Rockford College campus, 5050 E. State St., Rockford. Bidding will continue until 8:15 p.m. Clark Arts Center is accessible.
Heart Art is a biennial silent auction of original works of art with proceeds benefiting the Rockford College Art Gallery.
More than 40 works of art in all media will be auctioned. Attendees will be able to view and bid on unique works of art while enjoying the company of many artists and art appreciators.
Music by DJ “Slick Vick” will also be featured. Purchases are tax deductible, as Rockford College is a 501(c)(3) non-profit institution.
Tickets are $10 ($3 students), and can be purchased through the Rockford College Box Office by calling (815) 226-4100 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gallery hours are 3-6 p.m., Tuesday-Friday. Private showings are also available by appointment.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013