- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
Heart Art 2013 Silent Auction at Rockford College Art Gallery Feb. 8
Online Staff Report
Rockford College will host a benefit and silent art auction from 6 to 9 p.m., Friday, Feb. 8, in the Art Gallery in the Clark Arts Center on the Rockford College campus, 5050 E. State St., Rockford. Bidding will continue until 8:15 p.m. Clark Arts Center is accessible.
Heart Art is a biennial silent auction of original works of art with proceeds benefiting the Rockford College Art Gallery.
More than 40 works of art in all media will be auctioned. Attendees will be able to view and bid on unique works of art while enjoying the company of many artists and art appreciators.
Music by DJ “Slick Vick” will also be featured. Purchases are tax deductible, as Rockford College is a 501(c)(3) non-profit institution.
Tickets are $10 ($3 students), and can be purchased through the Rockford College Box Office by calling (815) 226-4100 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gallery hours are 3-6 p.m., Tuesday-Friday. Private showings are also available by appointment.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013