- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Heart Art 2013 Silent Auction at Rockford College Art Gallery Feb. 8
Online Staff Report
Rockford College will host a benefit and silent art auction from 6 to 9 p.m., Friday, Feb. 8, in the Art Gallery in the Clark Arts Center on the Rockford College campus, 5050 E. State St., Rockford. Bidding will continue until 8:15 p.m. Clark Arts Center is accessible.
Heart Art is a biennial silent auction of original works of art with proceeds benefiting the Rockford College Art Gallery.
More than 40 works of art in all media will be auctioned. Attendees will be able to view and bid on unique works of art while enjoying the company of many artists and art appreciators.
Music by DJ “Slick Vick” will also be featured. Purchases are tax deductible, as Rockford College is a 501(c)(3) non-profit institution.
Tickets are $10 ($3 students), and can be purchased through the Rockford College Box Office by calling (815) 226-4100 or e-mailing email@example.com.
Gallery hours are 3-6 p.m., Tuesday-Friday. Private showings are also available by appointment.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013