- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
NIHGC names patient, family services supervisor
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center (NIHGC) congratulates Allison Ozolins, MSW, LSW, on her promotion to patient and family services supervisor.
A licensed social worker with 20 years of experience, Ozolins earned her bachelor’s in social work from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a graduate degree in social work from Aurora University.
In her new role, she will oversee the hospice Social Services Department, which includes social work, spiritual counseling and bereavement.
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals, bereavement support for families and friends, and group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinoishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013