- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
NIHGC names patient, family services supervisor
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center (NIHGC) congratulates Allison Ozolins, MSW, LSW, on her promotion to patient and family services supervisor.
A licensed social worker with 20 years of experience, Ozolins earned her bachelor’s in social work from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a graduate degree in social work from Aurora University.
In her new role, she will oversee the hospice Social Services Department, which includes social work, spiritual counseling and bereavement.
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals, bereavement support for families and friends, and group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinoishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013