- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
NIHGC names patient, family services supervisor
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center (NIHGC) congratulates Allison Ozolins, MSW, LSW, on her promotion to patient and family services supervisor.
A licensed social worker with 20 years of experience, Ozolins earned her bachelor’s in social work from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a graduate degree in social work from Aurora University.
In her new role, she will oversee the hospice Social Services Department, which includes social work, spiritual counseling and bereavement.
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals, bereavement support for families and friends, and group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinoishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013