- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
NIHGC names patient, family services supervisor
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center (NIHGC) congratulates Allison Ozolins, MSW, LSW, on her promotion to patient and family services supervisor.
A licensed social worker with 20 years of experience, Ozolins earned her bachelor’s in social work from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a graduate degree in social work from Aurora University.
In her new role, she will oversee the hospice Social Services Department, which includes social work, spiritual counseling and bereavement.
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals, bereavement support for families and friends, and group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinoishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013