- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
NIHGC names patient, family services supervisor
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center (NIHGC) congratulates Allison Ozolins, MSW, LSW, on her promotion to patient and family services supervisor.
A licensed social worker with 20 years of experience, Ozolins earned her bachelor’s in social work from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a graduate degree in social work from Aurora University.
In her new role, she will oversee the hospice Social Services Department, which includes social work, spiritual counseling and bereavement.
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals, bereavement support for families and friends, and group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinoishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
Posted Feb. 6, 2013