- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Four arrested on drug charges in Belvidere
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — Four Belvidere, Ill., men are in custody after a search of a residence in the 1800 block of Seventh Avenue revealed cannabis, pills, scales, drug-packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and cash.
Nathan Burza, 22, Justin Carter, 24, Nicholas Carter, 21, and Matthew Burza, 20, have each been charged with one count of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and one count of unlawful possession of cannabis. Each is in custody at the Boone County Jail on a $1,500 bond.
Complaints from neighbors led to the Thursday morning, Feb. 7, search of the residence.
Posted Feb. 7, 2013