- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Four arrested on drug charges in Belvidere
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — Four Belvidere, Ill., men are in custody after a search of a residence in the 1800 block of Seventh Avenue revealed cannabis, pills, scales, drug-packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and cash.
Nathan Burza, 22, Justin Carter, 24, Nicholas Carter, 21, and Matthew Burza, 20, have each been charged with one count of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and one count of unlawful possession of cannabis. Each is in custody at the Boone County Jail on a $1,500 bond.
Complaints from neighbors led to the Thursday morning, Feb. 7, search of the residence.
Posted Feb. 7, 2013