- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
Four arrested on drug charges in Belvidere
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — Four Belvidere, Ill., men are in custody after a search of a residence in the 1800 block of Seventh Avenue revealed cannabis, pills, scales, drug-packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and cash.
Nathan Burza, 22, Justin Carter, 24, Nicholas Carter, 21, and Matthew Burza, 20, have each been charged with one count of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and one count of unlawful possession of cannabis. Each is in custody at the Boone County Jail on a $1,500 bond.
Complaints from neighbors led to the Thursday morning, Feb. 7, search of the residence.
Posted Feb. 7, 2013