- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
Four arrested on drug charges in Belvidere
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — Four Belvidere, Ill., men are in custody after a search of a residence in the 1800 block of Seventh Avenue revealed cannabis, pills, scales, drug-packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and cash.
Nathan Burza, 22, Justin Carter, 24, Nicholas Carter, 21, and Matthew Burza, 20, have each been charged with one count of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and one count of unlawful possession of cannabis. Each is in custody at the Boone County Jail on a $1,500 bond.
Complaints from neighbors led to the Thursday morning, Feb. 7, search of the residence.
Posted Feb. 7, 2013