- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Four arrested on drug charges in Belvidere
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — Four Belvidere, Ill., men are in custody after a search of a residence in the 1800 block of Seventh Avenue revealed cannabis, pills, scales, drug-packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and cash.
Nathan Burza, 22, Justin Carter, 24, Nicholas Carter, 21, and Matthew Burza, 20, have each been charged with one count of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and one count of unlawful possession of cannabis. Each is in custody at the Boone County Jail on a $1,500 bond.
Complaints from neighbors led to the Thursday morning, Feb. 7, search of the residence.
Posted Feb. 7, 2013