- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Efficient ductless split heating systems
There’s no worse time to experience a problem with your furnace than in the middle of winter. Whether it’s from bad ductwork or a furnace that just gives out, the sting of low winter temperatures are felt even more in an improperly heated home.
The Mitsubishi ductless split system has changed the way in which many homes are heated. As an alternative to central heating systems, the ductless split systems require zero ductwork and can even combat problems caused by poor insulation, an issue in many older homes.
Since there is no ductwork involved, there is no lost heat, and the systems operate at a highly efficient rate, are incredibly low in maintenance, are extremely reliable and can be installed in nearly all locations of the home, making them a perfect option to heat a specific area of the home.
Because of their unique installation process, ductless split systems can change the way older homes are being heated. Getting into the ducts of an aging house to install a conventional heating system can be an arduous and expensive task. Technicians may have to go through plaster or even brick to properly mount a heating system. However, with a ductless split system, all of these extra costs and hassles can be avoided.
Ductless split systems are even able to help even out hot or cold spots in areas of a house. Specific rooms are controlled independently, allowing for maximum comfort in your home.
Pearson is one of only two Mitsubishi Diamond Contractors authorized to install the ductless split systems in the northern Illinois area. Their technicians are highly trained to ensure home and business owners will receive the highest quality service.
Call (815) 398-8312 or visit pearsonph.com to schedule an appointment.
From the Feb. 13-19, 2013, issue