- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Interactive murder mystery dinner at Tebala Feb. 16
Online Staff Report
A Hawaiian Crush interactive murder mystery dinner is being offered at Tebala Shrine Center, 7910 Newburg Road, Rockford, Saturday, Feb. 16.
Enjoy Valentine’s Day weekend at an interactive murder mystery dinner. Ignore the cold weather and throw on your wildest Hawaiian attire as you pretend to participate in an archeological fund-raiser in Hawaii for the unveiling of the Bixie Tiki, which holds the power of Cupid’s Cavern within.
Enjoy a hands-on mystery as you arrive and are greeted by numerous cast members, welcoming you to the archeological find of a lifetime. Join friends at your table, enjoy musical entertainment provided by Mr. Tally Ho, a deadly tasty buffet dinner and watch as the mystery unfolds before your very eyes.
Talk with cast members and among yourselves, search for clues, participate in a hula contest and ultimately attempt to solve the mystery before everyone dies.
Tickets are $35 each or $265 for a table of eight. Event starts at 6:30 p.m.; cash bar is available.
Call (815) 227-8894 to order reserved seats or for more information, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Proceeds benefit Alpine Academy of Rockford.
Posted Feb. 13, 2013