- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Interactive murder mystery dinner at Tebala Feb. 16
Online Staff Report
A Hawaiian Crush interactive murder mystery dinner is being offered at Tebala Shrine Center, 7910 Newburg Road, Rockford, Saturday, Feb. 16.
Enjoy Valentine’s Day weekend at an interactive murder mystery dinner. Ignore the cold weather and throw on your wildest Hawaiian attire as you pretend to participate in an archeological fund-raiser in Hawaii for the unveiling of the Bixie Tiki, which holds the power of Cupid’s Cavern within.
Enjoy a hands-on mystery as you arrive and are greeted by numerous cast members, welcoming you to the archeological find of a lifetime. Join friends at your table, enjoy musical entertainment provided by Mr. Tally Ho, a deadly tasty buffet dinner and watch as the mystery unfolds before your very eyes.
Talk with cast members and among yourselves, search for clues, participate in a hula contest and ultimately attempt to solve the mystery before everyone dies.
Tickets are $35 each or $265 for a table of eight. Event starts at 6:30 p.m.; cash bar is available.
Call (815) 227-8894 to order reserved seats or for more information, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Proceeds benefit Alpine Academy of Rockford.
Posted Feb. 13, 2013