- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics honored
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, Camelot Tower, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, (815) 964-3131, was nominated “Best of 2012 Hearing Healthcare Professionals in the Nation” by The Hearing Review.
Director and Audioprosthologist Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, NCAP, said: “We are pleased to once again be recognized by The Hearing Review for our outstanding dedication and professional service to our patients. Our primary goal has always been to help the hearing impaired connect with their loved ones and reduce the negative impact hearing loss can have on their lives.”
From the Feb. 13-19, 2013, issue