- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics honored
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, Camelot Tower, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, (815) 964-3131, was nominated “Best of 2012 Hearing Healthcare Professionals in the Nation” by The Hearing Review.
Director and Audioprosthologist Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, NCAP, said: “We are pleased to once again be recognized by The Hearing Review for our outstanding dedication and professional service to our patients. Our primary goal has always been to help the hearing impaired connect with their loved ones and reduce the negative impact hearing loss can have on their lives.”
From the Feb. 13-19, 2013, issue