- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics honored
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, Camelot Tower, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, (815) 964-3131, was nominated “Best of 2012 Hearing Healthcare Professionals in the Nation” by The Hearing Review.
Director and Audioprosthologist Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, NCAP, said: “We are pleased to once again be recognized by The Hearing Review for our outstanding dedication and professional service to our patients. Our primary goal has always been to help the hearing impaired connect with their loved ones and reduce the negative impact hearing loss can have on their lives.”
From the Feb. 13-19, 2013, issue