- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics honored
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, Camelot Tower, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, (815) 964-3131, was nominated “Best of 2012 Hearing Healthcare Professionals in the Nation” by The Hearing Review.
Director and Audioprosthologist Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, NCAP, said: “We are pleased to once again be recognized by The Hearing Review for our outstanding dedication and professional service to our patients. Our primary goal has always been to help the hearing impaired connect with their loved ones and reduce the negative impact hearing loss can have on their lives.”
From the Feb. 13-19, 2013, issue