- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Sounds of Good News releases jazz CD, available at Feb. 23 event
Online Staff Report
Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day, Sounds of Good News (SOGN) Productions is releasing new “jazz” music CDs to benefit their Young Eagles Success (YES) Club Kids’ Winter/Spring projects.
Music will be available for purchase online at the SOGN website (soundsofgoodnews.com) music store. Album titles include “All of Me,” with SOGN founder and CEO, Professor Carl Cole, featuring his wife, SOGN manager and director of education, Dianna Cole … as well as “L.O.V.E.,” featuring “YES” Club supporter Dr. Kris Tumilowicz (“Dr. T”) of Dental Dimensions.
CDs will also be available at the SOGN Black History Month celebration at the Rockford College Chapel from noon to 2 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 23.
Posted Feb. 13, 2013