- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Dorothy Paige-Turner, Between Planes perform at Tempo Bistro Lounge Feb. 23
Over the years, Dorothy Paige-Turner and Ron Holm have collaborated on a variety of exciting musical projects. Their first was the Between Planes Emery Christiansen album, which won critical acclaim in national distribution. Last September, Dorothy was a featured performer in the Ethnic Heritage Museum’s Jazz and Blues Festival at Rockford’s Sullivan Center. Ron directed the house band, and Between Planes musical partner Janel Nelson anchored keyboards.
From 7 to 10 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 23, Dorothy, Ron, Janel and drummer Ken Druetzler will recreate the festival energy with a program of jazz and blues at Tempo Italian Bistro Lounge, Best Western Clock Tower, 7801 E. State St. Admission is $5, and wonderful cuisine and beverages are available in a lovely room with stage and dance floor.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue