- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Eclipse announces recent leadership grads
Eclipse announces recent graduates of its Leadership Development Program. The program consisted of eight modules. Each of the modules introduces specific leadership behaviors required to lead people in today’s market.
Eclipse believes leadership can be developed by strengthening the connection between, and alignment of, the efforts of individual leaders and the systems through which they influence organizational operations. Eclipse is committed to the most important resource that the organization possesses: its people.
The recent graduates are: Doug VanHeeren, Business Applications manager; Dave Ward, manufacturing supervisor; Kent Campbell, IT Infrastructure manager; Jim Shepard Jr., manufacturing supervisor; Rose Leid, manufacturing supervisor; and Dan Quisenberry, manufacturing supervisor.
Founded in 1908, Eclipse, Inc. — with headquarters at 1665 Elmwood Road, Rockford — is now under the third generation of family ownership. Eclipse Inc. is a worldwide manufacturer of products and systems for industrial heating and drying applications. They design a variety of gas and oil burners, recuperators and heat exchangers, complete combustion systems, and accessories for combustion systems. For more information, visit www.eclipsenet.com.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue