- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Eclipse announces recent leadership grads
Eclipse announces recent graduates of its Leadership Development Program. The program consisted of eight modules. Each of the modules introduces specific leadership behaviors required to lead people in today’s market.
Eclipse believes leadership can be developed by strengthening the connection between, and alignment of, the efforts of individual leaders and the systems through which they influence organizational operations. Eclipse is committed to the most important resource that the organization possesses: its people.
The recent graduates are: Doug VanHeeren, Business Applications manager; Dave Ward, manufacturing supervisor; Kent Campbell, IT Infrastructure manager; Jim Shepard Jr., manufacturing supervisor; Rose Leid, manufacturing supervisor; and Dan Quisenberry, manufacturing supervisor.
Founded in 1908, Eclipse, Inc. — with headquarters at 1665 Elmwood Road, Rockford — is now under the third generation of family ownership. Eclipse Inc. is a worldwide manufacturer of products and systems for industrial heating and drying applications. They design a variety of gas and oil burners, recuperators and heat exchangers, complete combustion systems, and accessories for combustion systems. For more information, visit www.eclipsenet.com.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue