- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Eclipse announces recent leadership grads
Eclipse announces recent graduates of its Leadership Development Program. The program consisted of eight modules. Each of the modules introduces specific leadership behaviors required to lead people in today’s market.
Eclipse believes leadership can be developed by strengthening the connection between, and alignment of, the efforts of individual leaders and the systems through which they influence organizational operations. Eclipse is committed to the most important resource that the organization possesses: its people.
The recent graduates are: Doug VanHeeren, Business Applications manager; Dave Ward, manufacturing supervisor; Kent Campbell, IT Infrastructure manager; Jim Shepard Jr., manufacturing supervisor; Rose Leid, manufacturing supervisor; and Dan Quisenberry, manufacturing supervisor.
Founded in 1908, Eclipse, Inc. — with headquarters at 1665 Elmwood Road, Rockford — is now under the third generation of family ownership. Eclipse Inc. is a worldwide manufacturer of products and systems for industrial heating and drying applications. They design a variety of gas and oil burners, recuperators and heat exchangers, complete combustion systems, and accessories for combustion systems. For more information, visit www.eclipsenet.com.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue