- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
Eclipse announces recent leadership grads
Eclipse announces recent graduates of its Leadership Development Program. The program consisted of eight modules. Each of the modules introduces specific leadership behaviors required to lead people in today’s market.
Eclipse believes leadership can be developed by strengthening the connection between, and alignment of, the efforts of individual leaders and the systems through which they influence organizational operations. Eclipse is committed to the most important resource that the organization possesses: its people.
The recent graduates are: Doug VanHeeren, Business Applications manager; Dave Ward, manufacturing supervisor; Kent Campbell, IT Infrastructure manager; Jim Shepard Jr., manufacturing supervisor; Rose Leid, manufacturing supervisor; and Dan Quisenberry, manufacturing supervisor.
Founded in 1908, Eclipse, Inc. — with headquarters at 1665 Elmwood Road, Rockford — is now under the third generation of family ownership. Eclipse Inc. is a worldwide manufacturer of products and systems for industrial heating and drying applications. They design a variety of gas and oil burners, recuperators and heat exchangers, complete combustion systems, and accessories for combustion systems. For more information, visit www.eclipsenet.com.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue