- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Eclipse announces recent leadership grads
Eclipse announces recent graduates of its Leadership Development Program. The program consisted of eight modules. Each of the modules introduces specific leadership behaviors required to lead people in today’s market.
Eclipse believes leadership can be developed by strengthening the connection between, and alignment of, the efforts of individual leaders and the systems through which they influence organizational operations. Eclipse is committed to the most important resource that the organization possesses: its people.
The recent graduates are: Doug VanHeeren, Business Applications manager; Dave Ward, manufacturing supervisor; Kent Campbell, IT Infrastructure manager; Jim Shepard Jr., manufacturing supervisor; Rose Leid, manufacturing supervisor; and Dan Quisenberry, manufacturing supervisor.
Founded in 1908, Eclipse, Inc. — with headquarters at 1665 Elmwood Road, Rockford — is now under the third generation of family ownership. Eclipse Inc. is a worldwide manufacturer of products and systems for industrial heating and drying applications. They design a variety of gas and oil burners, recuperators and heat exchangers, complete combustion systems, and accessories for combustion systems. For more information, visit www.eclipsenet.com.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue