- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
New classes starting at Rockford Dance Company March 20
Rockford Dance Company, 711 N. Main St., will hold seven-week mini classes for beginner dancers starting Wednesday, March 20.
Intro to Dance for 4- to 6-year-olds will be held Thursdays, 6-6:45 p.m. and Fridays, 3:45-4:30 p.m. Intro to Ballet for 8-year-olds and older will be Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. For more information, call (815) 963-3341.
Yoga Asana Practice classes with Amanda will be Fridays from 10 to 11:15 a.m. at the studios. Drop-ins are welcome. To learn more, contact Amanda at Amanda@AsanaPractice.com or call (815) 290-0993.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue