- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
New classes starting at Rockford Dance Company March 20
Rockford Dance Company, 711 N. Main St., will hold seven-week mini classes for beginner dancers starting Wednesday, March 20.
Intro to Dance for 4- to 6-year-olds will be held Thursdays, 6-6:45 p.m. and Fridays, 3:45-4:30 p.m. Intro to Ballet for 8-year-olds and older will be Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. For more information, call (815) 963-3341.
Yoga Asana Practice classes with Amanda will be Fridays from 10 to 11:15 a.m. at the studios. Drop-ins are welcome. To learn more, contact Amanda at Amanda@AsanaPractice.com or call (815) 290-0993.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue