- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
New classes starting at Rockford Dance Company March 20
Rockford Dance Company, 711 N. Main St., will hold seven-week mini classes for beginner dancers starting Wednesday, March 20.
Intro to Dance for 4- to 6-year-olds will be held Thursdays, 6-6:45 p.m. and Fridays, 3:45-4:30 p.m. Intro to Ballet for 8-year-olds and older will be Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. For more information, call (815) 963-3341.
Yoga Asana Practice classes with Amanda will be Fridays from 10 to 11:15 a.m. at the studios. Drop-ins are welcome. To learn more, contact Amanda at Amanda@AsanaPractice.com or call (815) 290-0993.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue