- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
New classes starting at Rockford Dance Company March 20
Rockford Dance Company, 711 N. Main St., will hold seven-week mini classes for beginner dancers starting Wednesday, March 20.
Intro to Dance for 4- to 6-year-olds will be held Thursdays, 6-6:45 p.m. and Fridays, 3:45-4:30 p.m. Intro to Ballet for 8-year-olds and older will be Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. For more information, call (815) 963-3341.
Yoga Asana Practice classes with Amanda will be Fridays from 10 to 11:15 a.m. at the studios. Drop-ins are welcome. To learn more, contact Amanda at Amanda@AsanaPractice.com or call (815) 290-0993.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue