- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
New classes starting at Rockford Dance Company March 20
Rockford Dance Company, 711 N. Main St., will hold seven-week mini classes for beginner dancers starting Wednesday, March 20.
Intro to Dance for 4- to 6-year-olds will be held Thursdays, 6-6:45 p.m. and Fridays, 3:45-4:30 p.m. Intro to Ballet for 8-year-olds and older will be Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. For more information, call (815) 963-3341.
Yoga Asana Practice classes with Amanda will be Fridays from 10 to 11:15 a.m. at the studios. Drop-ins are welcome. To learn more, contact Amanda at Amanda@AsanaPractice.com or call (815) 290-0993.
From the Feb. 20-26, 2013, issue