- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
North Boone senior signs to play baseball at Rock Valley College
Online Staff Report
North Boone High School senior catcher Jordan Santiago has signed a National Letter of Intent to continue his playing career at Rock Valley College (RVC).
“We are excited to have Jordan choose Rock Valley College to continue his athletic and academic career,” said RVC Head Baseball Coach Kevin Vest. “We think Jordan will continue to progress behind the plate and as an offensive player, and will have a number of opportunities to continue his career after two years in our program.”
In addition to being a letter winner at North Boone High School, where he was coached by Deon Dinsmore, Santiago has competed for Dan Scarpetta’s Rockford Hitmen program for the past two summers.
Posted Feb. 20, 2013