- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
North Boone senior signs to play baseball at Rock Valley College
Online Staff Report
North Boone High School senior catcher Jordan Santiago has signed a National Letter of Intent to continue his playing career at Rock Valley College (RVC).
“We are excited to have Jordan choose Rock Valley College to continue his athletic and academic career,” said RVC Head Baseball Coach Kevin Vest. “We think Jordan will continue to progress behind the plate and as an offensive player, and will have a number of opportunities to continue his career after two years in our program.”
In addition to being a letter winner at North Boone High School, where he was coached by Deon Dinsmore, Santiago has competed for Dan Scarpetta’s Rockford Hitmen program for the past two summers.
Posted Feb. 20, 2013