- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Prairie View Assisted Living under new management
Online Staff Report
WINNEBAGO, Ill. — Parkside Management Services, LLC, of Skokie, Ill., has assumed the management and day-to-day operations of Prairie View Assisted Living, 500 E. McNair Road, Winnebago, Ill.
The community, which has been open since June 2008, has 30 apartments for assisted living, licensed by the State of Illinois.
“We feel fortunate to be part of Winnebago,” said Michael McCarthy, Parkside’s CEO. “The town’s strong commitment to improve the quality of life for area residents reflects the values we maintain for the retirement communities we develop and manage. We value the community involvement that Prairie View has and plan to continue to be an active member of this dynamic community.”
Suzanne Gitz, Prairie View executive director and local resident, will be staying on with the community as will all of the other staff.
“While our goal is to promote active and independent lifestyles, residents and their families appreciate knowing that a wide range of support services are available in our comfortable residential setting,” Gitz said.
Parkside is looking at ways to enhance the programs and services at the community, including the addition of a dedicated program for people with memory loss.
Based in Skokie, Parkside Management Services is a senior housing company with more than 33 years of experience in the industry.
Prairie View Assisted Living can be reached at (815) 335-1800.
Posted Feb. 20, 2013