- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Seven self-defense moves every female should know
Online Staff Report
Matt Numrich loves to teach at his Rockford Martial Arts school, Elite Defense Systems. He has had the honor of training everyone from our U.S. Air Marshals after the wake of 9/11 to our Army and Navy. He even just finished a contract with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF).
However, one of the groups he loves to teach the most is not one of his high-profile government organizations, but regular civilian women. “Unfortunately, they are the real targets,” explains Numrich. “They are the ones robbers and rapists look for every day.” But he states that teaching these women is a tough task. They are busy moms, workers and community supporters. The last thing they have time for is an in-depth self-defense course to add to their plates.
That is why he created a female-focused self-defense seminar which teaches females the following:
-1 How psychology, attitude and confidence can save her from being a potential victim.
-2 Numrich also aims to teach females the seven most effective self-defense moves. “Learning simply how to kick box or watch a Tae Bo video will not give you the skills to protect yourself against someone who is much bigger and stronger than you,” Numrich states.
-3 Learn seven simple moves which can take down any larger and stronger attacker.
That is why his simple two-hour seminar forces him to teach the “need to know” information.
Matt Numrich will be offering this special seminar for females (ages 12 and up) through Rock Valley College from noon-2 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 23, at Elite Defense Systems, 5695 Strathmoor Drive, Rockford. This two-hour seminar will cost $19, but the lessons you will be taking away from it are worth a lot more.
For more information about this seminar or Elite Defense Systems programs for women through RVC, please call Matt Numrich at (815) 885-4758 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Posted Feb. 20, 2013